Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 28 of 28

Thread: It's YOUR desk............?

  1. #21
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    [img]wink.gif[/img] I went back to the lays Vineger & salt chips with Hershey chocolate kiss chasers.

    I'm slowly losing my desktop, I'm afraid a simple shovel like Adam is using will just not do...Now where are the keys to the backhoeauto19

  2. #22
    HB Forum Owner petenv's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 18th, 2005
    Posts
    5,984
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    LOL. My desk is clean. My computer and phone are on it.

    [img]graemlins/computer.gif[/img]

  3. #23
    HB Forum Owner Tee Ehn's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 10th, 2002
    Posts
    6,075
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    you were supposed to have a picture of me and ceeGee on yer desk.................its the least you could do!

  4. #24
    HB Forum Owner petenv's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 18th, 2005
    Posts
    5,984
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Sorry there no pictures are on my desk.

  5. #25
    Inactive Member Graciebaybe's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 17th, 2002
    Posts
    471
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Nothin on my desk. Believe it or not it's clutter free. Oh except for the porn *throws it and stashes it on the bottom cabinet* Oh wait, I guess there is a picture of the Fire girls on there. (those would be my kids and Tee's step kids *L*)

    I'm on a laptop. Never sit at a desk (rarely) therefore, there's nothing on it. However, as I sit in my bed, on my laptop, there's a ton of shit on my bed. I won't mention the accessories that lay out in the open on my blanket. Guess I'd better put those up eh?

  6. #26
    HB Forum Owner petenv's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 18th, 2005
    Posts
    5,984
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Grace , You are a bad lady for watching porn. Gets handcuffs out for you. [img]graemlins/handcuffs.gif[/img]
    ROTFL.

  7. #27
    HB Forum Owner Tee Ehn's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 10th, 2002
    Posts
    6,075
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    gracie aint never watched porn a day in her life, unless she has a big mirror in her room....

    she's always on the flipside, directing, telling people what to do. [img]graemlins/chat.gif[/img]

  8. #28
    Inactive Member Graciebaybe's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 17th, 2002
    Posts
    471
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Tee I learned everything from you. Infact, my director's seat has yer name on it *L*

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •